Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Projects and Updates

My thesis has been approved for next year! I'm ecstatic. I'm working with my thesis partner and friend, Somin. Currently, I'm creating a HUD design for a side project. So far it's been working really well! I'm programming the finctionality under the hood and I'm making the art from each widget. I'm looking forward to finish that. I really love UI/UX and am researching designs/functionality on my own. There's a fantastic book I picked up from the library called Interface Design: an introduction to the visual communication in UI Design. I'm about half way through it, so far so good. I'll be posting my mock up, final artwork, plans for next years polish/animation on the widgets and link to my HUD in Unreal Engine 4 tutorial shortly. 

As for the summer, I've been offered an internship position at NetEase Mobile Games in San Francisco! I'm beyond excited and grateful for this opportunity. This will also be my first extended stay on the West Coast!! Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment