Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Thesis Modeling Progress

These last two weeks have really been focusing on modeling! We have a deadline in a week and change to get the major modeled assets out of the way. I've made all of my 2nd pass models in Zbrush thus far, and/or have been throwing them into Zbrush for a finish pass. I have almost half of my major models complete (we've been given about 15 days for this). Though, there is a lot to be done. I've also become much more comfortable in Zbrush and have noticed I've been getting faster! Both of my trees are nearly finished and are ready for decimation/baking. I am currently working on my 110% asset. Unfortunately my lighting progress has suffered due to this deadline. I'm confident I can catch up when the brunt of the modeling is finished. Here are some progress shots!








No comments:

Post a Comment